CIPD Level 5 in HR Management
100% Online, 100% Support, 100% Flexibility – Guaranteed!
CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Management
Equivalent to degree level , this programme is right for you if you are an existing or aspiring HR Manager or have completed a level 3 CIPD Qualification. Upon completion you automatically become an Associate Member of the CIPD.
The CIPD Level 5 HR qualification is the intermediate level of the Human Resources qualification awarded by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development). It is on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) at Level 5 and is equivalent to Undergraduate Level.
This qualification builds on your existing HR expertise and knowledge. And is suitable for you if you:
- Want to develop your career in HR management with a professional qualification.
- Need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational context.
- Already have a CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification and want to develop your professional HR knowledge further.
- Want to become a professional member of the CIPD, as an Associate member you can use the letters Assoc CIPD after your name, demonstrating to employers your commitment to upholding the highest professional standards.
The flexible CIPD Level 5 Certificate in HR management is 100% online, providing you with a world-class learning experience. And because it’s totally online you work at your own pace. So you can take things steadily to fit around your other commitments, or complete the programme in as little as 4 months!
The programme introduces DPG’s ground-breaking and innovative “Business District”. Where you’re placed in a top HR Consultancy and immersed in real-life HR business simulations, with the opportunity to test and reinforce your learning across a variety of realistic business environments and scenarios. You also benefit from your own personal facilitator, available to support you every step of the way.
The CIPD Level 5 HR qualification gives you a deep understanding of HR skills, functions and issues, with these specially selected units:
- Employment Law Unit.
- Developing professional practice.
- Business issues and the context of HR.
- Managing and controlling the HR function.
- Using information in HR.
- Reward management.
With a CIPD qualification from DPG you can achieve an outstanding level of skill, knowledge and competence. This helps you fast track your career and set yourself apart from the crowd.
Here’s 10 reasons why over 20,000 people trust DPG with their career development:
- With DPG we personally guarantee that you’ll pass your programme – this is a reflection of our confidence that we are providing you with the very best learning experience available on the market.
- You’ll experience Innovative & Cutting Edge Programme Design – using the latest learning techniques.
- Everyone gets Free Lifetime Membership to DPG’s Online Community of Practice – designed specifically to support your professional development.
- You’ll get to experience a unique Case Study Approach to learning based around fictional case-study organisations. This means you can apply your learning straight away and add more value to your organisation from day 1.
- If you need to spread the cost then DPG are the only CIPD provider that offers you up to 60 months to pay, there are also Interest Free options available too.
- Progression Loyalty Discount – Once you’ve passed your CIPD programme, you automatically receive a discount off your next DPG programme.
- Choose between 100% Online or Blended programmes depending on your personal preference and learning style.
- The best independent Reviews – 97% of DPG’s participants say they would recommend us to a friend or colleague!
- DPG Hand Pick all their Facilitators – based on their subject knowledge, practitioner experience and their ability to inspire and develop you.
- No Hidden Costs – all your workshops and textbooks are included at no extra cost.
You also get high quality CIPD learning resources, including e-learning materials, live chats, live webinars and regular virtual interaction and support towards your CIPD assessments.
With a CIPD Qualification from DPG you’re investing in your future career. So when you choose DPG you have the option of spreading the cost over between 6 and 60 months, there are even 0% Interest free instalments and low deposit options.
Get in touch for a personal illustration and find out how affordable progressing your career with DPG is.
This HR qualification makes you the ideal candidate for a variety of HR roles, such as a Senior HR Analyst and HR Manager.
The CIPD is the world’s largest chartered HR and Personnel and Development body and the only HR professional institution to offer chartered status to its members. Once you complete this qualification you are automatically upgraded to Associate Membership of the CIPD. This means you can use the letters Assoc CIPD after your name and progress your HR career.
You will then will be able to build towards senior level management roles by progressing to the Level 7 qualification and Chartered status.